Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Working on Progress Reports

Time has really flown by, seems like yesterday I just started Globaloria Academy 1 and today I had to complete my first progress report. This is a really great way to see the progress of both myself and my students. I have reflected on where I started and where I am now. I have really made progress myself with some new technology tools like wikis and blogs. They are very interesting and creative ways to grab attention of students. It really is true that when they are aloud to take ownership and design things their way, they really enjoy it and don't mind working near as much. My students love to blog and add and make changes to their wiki pages. My most useful tool is the learning log. I love this learning log idea, I think that logs should be used in other classes as well. It allows teachers and students to follow their progress and keep a tracking recording of teaching/learning. It keeps teachers on their toes and makes sure you stay on task. I am really enjoying the class and also enjoy learning all of the other useful tools.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron,
    It's great to have you as Globaloria teacher this year! Your students are making tons of progress and are enjoying the class tremendously. I agree with you on the use of learning logs- they keep us all organized and on our toes. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete