Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Q4 Progress Report and Reflection

As an educator we constantly reflect on what our students learn.  As I write this progress report, I have truly reflected on this past year.  I have seen many of my students grow, but I also see student's who did not work to their potential.  My goal as a Globaloria educator next year is to keep all of my students working to their potential.  All of them are bright and creative individuals.  There are times when some of my students lost interest in the course and had to be pushed along the way.  All of us need to be picked up sometime throughout the year, but it seemed like there were a few who had to be constantly picked up.  So I hope next year I do not run into this problem.  I am very proud of the students I had this year.!

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely about the lost students. I had two of those also who never seemed to get on board with the rest of the class no matter what I tried. Neither were concerned about their grades so that carrot stick did not work. Let me know if you devise something to spark their engines. I am looking forward to seeing you next week.

    ReplyDelete