Sunday, June 5, 2011

Closing out the Year!

Another year experience has made a tremendous difference in the comfort level for me as an educator in the Globaloria classroom.  Our class was off to a slow start, but my students worked hard down the stretch.  The students have continued to work on their wikis and blogs, and also made some adjustments to their games.  They are still constantly updating and adding pictures, videos, and links.  Some of the students have been working on home on their wikis and blogs, this year more of my students worked outside the classroom than the past.  As an educator, I still struggle in getting my students excited about the blogging assignments in the curriculum.  They do complete a blog, but it is a struggle to keep them working.  All in all another successful year in my opinion.  I am looking forward to seeing most of them again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment