Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Game Presentations Preperation




It is the middle of the year, so you know what that means, Game Demo presentations.  Many of the teams are almost completely ready for presentations.  Hopefully the rest will be ready by Thursday.  Although we are in a run of four snow days in the past week and a half and that may set us back a little.  I really enjoy game demo presentations for several reasons.  The students realize that there are several other people monitoring their work, and that gives them more motivation.  Also the Globaloria staff always offers great suggestions for all of the teams.  The most important part, in my opinion, is that it always raises student engagement and excitement levels.  I am hoping that all of my students will be in attendance for demos and will receive some great information about their games. I will post all of the game demos to viddler to allows all of my students to add them to their team page.

No comments:

Post a Comment