Friday, December 3, 2010

This year in Globaloria

Once again in the beginning of the year student excitement was at a high level.  All of the students are working hard and seem to be enjoying the class.  They update their blogs and wikis continuously, as this still seems to be their favorite part of the course.  When we started working with flash, I saw many similarities from last years group.  The start of flash usually brings a little frustration to the class and student attitude seems to be at its lowest.  This only lasts for a small time.  I feel that I have done a better job this year utilizing Globaloria helpdesk, which has decreased some of the frustration.  I am confident that this years class will be just as successful as last years.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron - I so agree with your comment about starting with flash. My students have really been struggling and have lost the level of excitement they had at the beginning. But when we actually got back to their game ideas and out of the mini game project, their enthusiasm has seemed to return. I just hope I can keep it up with them!

    ReplyDelete